This self-paced learning is designed for individuals who need a solid foundation in using SAS Visual Analytics to explore data and create reports and who can learn autonomously. The included content helps you prepare for the SAS Certified Visual Business Analyst: Exploration and Design Using SAS Visual Analytics credential.
- SAS Visual Analytics on SAS(R)9: Fast Track: This course teaches how to explore data and build reports using SAS Visual Analytics. You learn how to build queries in SAS Visual Data Builder and you also learn the basics of SAS Visual Analytics Administrator.
The learning environment includes the following content:
Learn how to
- Course materials (course notes and data)
- Links to other relevant content such as video tutorials and recommended reading
- Quiz to test your knowledge
- interact with the environment via the SAS Visual Analytics Hub
- access and prepare data for exploration, analysis, and reporting
- explore data using the SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- create reports with the SAS Visual Analytics Designer
- use the SAS Visual Data Builder and understand the capabilities of the SAS Visual Analytics Administrator
- view reports using the SAS Visual Analytics Viewer and SAS Mobile BI.
Who should attend
Business analysts who need to learn how to use the functionality provided by SAS Visual Analytics
||21 hours/180 day license
No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience. Specifically, you should
- be able to log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse
- know how to use a Web browser to access information.
This course addresses SAS Visual Analytics (on SAS(R)9) software. Note: Access to software is not included.