This self-paced learning is designed for individuals who need a solid foundation in using SAS Visual Analytics on SAS Viya to explore data and create reports and who can learn autonomously.
- SAS Visual Analytics 1 for SAS Viya: Basics.This course introduces data preparation, data discovery, and report creation in SAS Visual Analytics.
- SAS Visual Analytics 2 for SAS Viya: Advanced. This course describes advanced features of data preparation, data discovery, and report creation in SAS Visual Analytics.
The learning environment includes the following content:
Learn how to
- Course materials (course notes and data)
- Links to other relevant content such as video tutorials and recommended reading
- interact with the environment and organize content using SAS Home
- view and interact with reports using the SAS Report Viewer
- access and investigate data in SAS Visual Analytics
- prepare data using SAS Data Studio
- create advanced data items using SAS Visual Analytics
- restructure data for analytics (geographic analysis, forecasting, network analysis, path analysis, text analytics) using SAS Data Studio
- perform data discovery and basic analysis using SAS Visual Analytics
- perform advanced analysis (geographic analysis, forecasting, network analysis, path analysis, text analytics) using SAS Visual Analytics
- create advanced filters using SAS Visual Analytics
- create interactive reports using SAS Visual Analytics
- create advanced interactive reports with parameters using SAS Visual Analytics.
Who should attend
Business analysts, predictive modelers, and data scientists
||28 hours/180 day license
No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience. Specifically, you should
- be able to log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse
- know how to use a Web browser to access information.
This course addresses SAS Visual Analytics (on SAS Viya) software. Note: Access to software is not included.