This self-paced learning is designed for individuals who need a solid foundation in data integration development using SAS Data Integration Studio and who can learn autonomously. The included content helps you prepare for the SAS Certified Data Integration Developer for SAS(R)9 credential.
- •SAS Data Integration Studio: Fast Track: This course is a boot camp that covers the content of both SAS Data Integration Studio: Essentials and SAS Data Integration Studio: Additional Topics. It introduces and expands the knowledge of SAS Data Integration Studio and includes topics for registering sources and targets; creating and working with jobs; and working with transformations. This course also covers information about working with slowly changing dimensions, working with the Loop transformations, and defining new transformations.
The learning environment includes the following content:
Learn how to
- e-Learning (online, hands-on tutorials)
- Course materials (course notes)
- Quiz to test your knowledge
- register source data and target tables
- create jobs and explore the functionality of the job editor
- work with many of the various transformations
- work with slowly changing dimensions
- work with Loop transformations
- create new transformations
- examine impact analysis
- examine exporting and importing of metadata
- establish checkpoints in job flow
- deploy jobs for scheduling
- deploy jobs as SAS Stored Processes.
Who should attend
Data integration developers and data integration architects
||28 hours/180 day license
Before attending this course, you should have experience with
- SAS programming basics
- SQL processing
- the SAS macro facility.
This course addresses SAS Data Integration Studio, SAS Data Quality Solution, and SAS Analytics Platform software. Note: Access to software is not included.