This self-paced learning is designed for individuals who need a solid foundation in DataFlux Data Management Studio to perform a variety of data management tasks and who can learn autonomously. The included content helps you prepare for the SAS Certified Data Quality Steward for SAS(R)9 credential.
- SAS DataFlux Data Management Studio: Essentials: This course is for data quality stewards who perform data management tasks such as data quality improvements, data enrichment, and entity resolution.
- SAS DataFlux Data Management Studio: Advanced: This course explains some advanced topics for the DataFlux technology.
- SAS DataFlux Data Management Studio: Customizing the Quality Knowledge Base(QKB): This course is designed for data quality stewards who need to learn more about the Quality Knowledge Base (QKB) and using the DataFlux Data Management Platform Customize application.
The learning environment includes the following content:
Learn how to
- Course materials (course notes and data)
- Links to other relevant content such as video tutorials and recommended reading
- Quiz to test your knowledge
- create and review data explorations
- create and review data profiles
- create data jobs for data improvement
- establish monitoring aspects for your data
- work with the DataFlux Expression Engine Language (EEL)
- create custom metrics
- use macro variables
- use multiple locales in a data job
- create process jobs
- understand the QKB components
- use the component editors
- understand various definition types
- create a new data type and definitions.
Who should attend
Data quality stewards
||63 hours/180 day
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course addresses DataFlux Data Management Studio and DataFlux Data Management Server software. Note: Access to software is not included.