The JMP Learning Subscription provides unlimited access to all JMP e-Learning in a monthly or annual subscription. Learn how to:
- use JMP for data analysis and visualization, including bringing data in from various sources, manipulating data, and creating new variables, as well as creating and sharing JMP reports with other people
- use statistical analysis to make decisions through the use of hypothesis testing, t tests, analysis of variance, regression analysis, and analysis of covariance
- properly design and analyze an experiment through either classical methods or by using custom design in JMP. Use the designed experiment to identify important factors, predict responses, incorporate hard-to-change factors, evaluate and compare different designs, and optimize processes.
The curriculum includes the following courses:
- JMP® Software: Data Exploration
- JMP® Software: Statistical Decisions Using ANOVA and Regression
- JMP® Software: Modern Design of Experiments
- JMP® Software: Classic Design of Experiments
- JMP® Software: Stability Analysis
- Instant Appications Using JMO Application Builder
Anyone who wants to use JMP to manage and analyze data
||60 시간/1 년
Any recommended course prerequisites are included in the JMP Learning Subscription.
이 과정에서 다루는 프로그램은 JMP 소프트웨어입니다.