This course is designed for data quality stewards who need to learn more about the Quality Knowledge Base (QKB), as well as how to use DataFlux Data Management Studio to investigate and work with the QKB and its components.
Learn how to
- Understand the QKB components.
- Use the component editors.
- Understand various definition types.
Who should attend
Data quality stewards
Before attending this course, you should attend Using DataFlux Data Management Studio or have equivalent knowledge.
Introduction to the SAS Quality Knowledge Base (QKB)
Working with QKB Component Files
- Introduction and course topics.
- Understanding the structure of the QKB.
Working with QKB Definitions
- Accessing the component files in Data Management Studio.
- Exploring the Scheme Builder.
- Exploring the Chop Table Editor.
- Exploring the Phonetics Editor.
- Working with the Regex Library Editor.
- Exploring the Vocabulary Editor.
- Exploring the Grammar Editor.
- Navigating the QKB definitions in Data Management Studio.
- Viewing and testing a parse definition.
- Introduction to parse definitions.
- Working with parse definitions.
- Introduction to case definitions.
- Working with case definitions.
- Introduction to standardization definitions.
- Working with standardization definitions.
Identification Analysis Definitions and Right Fielding
- Introduction to match definitions.
- Working with match definitions.
Gender Analysis Definitions
- Introduction to identification analysis definitions.
- Working with identification analysis definitions.
- Introduction to gender analysis definitions.
- Working with a gender analysis definition.
- Introduction to extraction definitions.
- Working with extraction definitions.