This course describes advanced features of data preparation, analytics, and report creation in SAS Visual Analytics.
The self-study e-learning includes:
- Annotatable course notes in PDF format.
- Virtual Lab time to practice.
use SAS Visual Analytics for SAS9 to
- Organize content in SAS Home.
- Restructure data for analytics (geographic analysis, forecasting, network analysis, path analysis, text analytics) using SAS Visual Data Builder.
- Perform advanced analyses (geographic analysis, forecasting, network analysis, path analysis, text analytics) using SAS Report Builder.
- Create advanced data items using SAS Report Builder.
- Create advanced filters using SAS Report Builder.
- Create advanced interactive reports with parameters using SAS Report Builder.
Quem poderá participar
Business analysts who need to use advanced functionality provided by SAS Visual Analytics
This course builds on the knowledge gained by attending the SAS Visual Analytics 1 for SAS Viya: Basics course.
Este curso aborda SAS Visual Analytics software.