This course teaches how to explore data and build reports using SAS Visual Analytics. You learn how to build queries in SAS Visual Data Builder, and you also learn the basics of SAS Visual Analytics Administrator.
Learn how to
use SAS Visual Analytics to
- Interact with the environment via the SAS Visual Analytics Hub.
- Access and prepare data for exploration, analysis, and reporting.
- Explore data using SAS Visual Analytics Explorer.
- Create reports using SAS Visual Analytics Designer.
- Use SAS Visual Data Builder and understand the capabilities of SAS Visual Analytics Administrator.
- View reports using SAS Visual Analytics Viewer and SAS Mobile BI.
Who should attend
Business analysts who need to learn how to use the functionality provided by SAS Visual Analytics
No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience. Specifically, you should:
- Be able to log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse.
- Know how to use a Web browser to access information.
This course addresses SAS Visual Analytics software.
Getting Started with SAS Visual Analytics
Administering the Environment and Managing Data
- Exploring SAS Visual Analytics concepts.
- Using the SAS Visual Analytics home page.
- Discussing the course environment and scenario.
Using SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- Exploring SAS Visual Data Builder.
- Exploring SAS Visual Analytics Administrator.
Designing Reports with SAS Visual Analytics
- Examining SAS Visual Analytics Explorer.
- Selecting data and defining data item properties.
- Creating visualizations.
- Enhancing visualizations with analytics.
- Interacting with visualizations and explorations.
Viewing SAS Visual Analytics Reports
- Examining the SAS Visual Analytics Designer interface.
- Creating a simple report.
- Creating data items and working with graphs.
- Working with filters and report sections.
- Establishing interactions, links, and alerts.
- Working with gauges and display rules.
- Working with tables.
- Working with other objects.
Case Study: Creating Analyses and Reports with SAS Visual Analytics
- Viewing reports on the web.
- Viewing reports on a mobile device.
- Viewing reports with SAS Office Analytics.
- SAS resources.
- Beyond this course.