This course covers ODS Statistical Graphics in SAS 9.2, statistical procedures, and the new SAS/GRAPH procedures.
Learn how to
- produce ODS Statistical Graphics in SAS 9.2
- use statistical procedures and new SAS/GRAPH procedures to produce publication-quality graphics for statistical data presentation with minimal effort
- customize your graphics through programming and a point-and-click graphics editor.
Who should attend
Data analysts and researchers with some statistical training who need to generate publication-quality graphics for statistical data presentation, as well as experienced statisticians who want to produce professional-looking statistical graphics
Before attending this course, you should
- have some experience creating and managing SAS data sets, which you can gain from the SAS® Programming 1: Essentials course
- be able to fit simple and multiple linear regression models using the REG procedure
- be able to analyze a one-way analysis of variance using the GLM procedure
- understand the statistical concepts of normal distribution, sampling distributions, hypothesis testing, and estimation
- have completed a graduate-level course in regression and analysis of variance methods or the Statistics 1: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression course.
This course addresses SAS/GRAPH, SAS/STAT software.