This course teaches you how to analyze categorical data using association, stratification, correspondence analysis, partitioning, logistic regression, and generalized linear models. Additional material about the Categorical platform is available in an appendix.
Learn how to
- examine associations among variables
- perform chi-square and Fisher exact tests
- perform stratified analysis
- perform correspondence analysis
- model categorical response with partition
- perform logistic regression
- interpret logistic regression output
- fit a binary response and counts with generalized linear models (GLM).
Who should attend
Analysts, researchers, technicians, and any others filling similar roles who want to analyze categorical data and who have at least some statistical training
Before attending this course, it is recommended that you complete the JMP Software: Data Exploration and JMP Software: ANOVA and Regression courses or have equivalent experience.
This course addresses JMP software.