This course provides an overview of the platform for SAS Business Analytics from a platform administrator's perspective.
Learn how to
- identify the tiers of the platform for SAS Business Analytics
- understand metadata and how it can be modified by the various client tier applications
- understand the specific job functions of a SAS platform administrator.
Who should attend
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
This course addresses Platform for SAS Business Analytics software.
Introducing the platform for SAS Business Analytics
Introducing SAS Metadata
- the platform for SAS Business Analytics overview
- identifying personas in the platform for SAS Business Analytics
Interacting with Client Applications
- exploring SAS metadata
- exploring server definitions
- exploring data definitions
- exploring user definitions
- exploring business intelligence content
Defining the Tasks of the SAS Platform Administrator
- accessing metadata and defining libraries in SAS Data Integration Studio
- defining SAS metadata for OLAP reporting
- defining SAS metadata for information maps
- accessing SAS metadata using the SAS Add-in for Microsoft Office
- accessing SAS metadata using SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2
- accessing SAS metadata using SAS Web Report Studio
- accessing SAS metadata using the SAS Information Delivery Portal
- describe the tasks of the SAS platform administrator