Delivered in partnership with
This outline is provisional and subject to change.
This course teaches how to submit SAS workload to the grid from a variety of different SAS products and user interfaces. The course includes hands-on exercises that use SAS applications with SAS Grid Manager.
Learn how to
- apply SAS Grid Manager concepts and terminology
- submit SAS jobs to the grid
- create and submit parallel SAS jobs to the grid
- schedule SAS workflows to the grid.
Who should attendSAS programmers and SAS power users who use SAS applications that have been deployed with SAS Grid Manager; SAS administrators who are responsible for administering SAS in a grid; those who use SAS applications that include but are not limited to SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Management Console, SAS Data Integration Studio, SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office, and ad hoc SAS programs
This course addresses SAS Grid Computing software.
Introduction to SAS Grid Manager Concepts and Terminology
- three types of usage: scheduling, workload balancing, and parallel workload balancing
- which SAS products are integrated with SAS Grid Manager
- SAS windowing environment
- SAS Enterprise Guide
- SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office
- SAS Data Integration Studio
- SAS Enterprise Miner
- Schedule Manager (SAS Management Console)
- SASGSUB batch submission utility
- workspace server load balancing and the use of stored processes in the SAS Grid environment
Monitoring Your Jobs on the Grid
- SAS Management Console
- Platform RTM for SAS
|This course description was created using SAS software.||Suggest New Date||PCCL|