In this course, you learn the advanced features of several SAS Business Analytics interfaces in order to extend reporting capabilities of SAS for Customer Experience Analytics. You modify pre-built reports as well as create new stored processes to support interactive reporting requirements.
Learn how to
- interact with existing pre-built reports
- add new data elements and reporting filters to existing information maps using SAS Information Map Studio
- develop a customized view of information in the solution using the SAS Information Delivery Portal
- use the SAS Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) environment to enhance the standard multidimensional reporting capabilities of the solution
- develop new queries and reports using SAS Enterprise Guide
- design a personalized view of solution metrics using the SAS Dashboard interface.
Who should attend
Business intelligence specialists, application support staff, and consultants who will be developing advanced reporting capabilities within the solution environment
| Classroom:|| 3.0 days |
Before attending this course, you should
- be able to interpret and modify the predefined reports available in SAS for Customer Experience Analytics. These skills can be gained by completing the SAS for Customer Experience Analytics: Accessing and Interpreting Reports course.
- be familiar with various user interfaces within the SAS platform for Business Analytics. This knowledge can be gained by completing the &sbaft course.
If you are interested in modifying the structure of existing information maps and OLAP cubes, completion of the Using SAS Information Map Studio to Create Information Maps
course and &sbaolap course is recommended.
This course addresses Customer Intelligence software.Specifically, the course addresses SAS for Customer Experience Analytics.