This course is designed to introduce the SAS solution for the regulatory content for IFRS 17. The course provides an overview of the topics and components used in the regulatory process.
Learn how to
- Explain the SAS approach and platform components used to address the regulatory production process for IFRS 17.
- Complete a sample process flow that supports the production process.
- Identify the various tasks in the production process, how each task functions, and the potential customizations.
- Explain the role that the component solutions play in the production process, specifically SAS Risk and Finance Workbench, SAS Infrastructure for Risk Management, and SAS Visual Analytics.
- Access and use the sample reports provided in the content and the options for viewing data.
- Identify the role SLAM (Sub Ledger Accounting Module) plays in the calculations and postings during the production cycle.
Who should attend
Insurance company employees who are involved with regulatory processes and IT personnel who are responsible for providing data
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course addresses SAS Risk and Finance Workbench, SAS Infrastructure for Risk Management, and SAS Visual Analytics.