SAS Certifications are among the most globally recognised credentials in the industry. This event includes a study session in the morning followed by the SAS® Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS® 9 exam in the afternoon. For more details about exam topics, preparation and logistics click here.
Learn how to
- Understand the logistics for sitting the SAS® Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS®9 exam
- Improve specific areas of your SAS programming knowledge
Who should attend Individuals wanting to sit the SAS® Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS®9 exam.
Prior to this event you should have experience in advanced programming and data management using SAS®9 and should be able to
- use advanced DATA step programming statements and efficiency techniques to solve complex problems
- write and interpret SAS SQL code
- create and use the SAS MACRO facility.
You can attain this knowledge by attending the SAS SQL 1: Essentials, SAS Macro Language 1: Essentials and SAS Programming 3: Advanced Techniques courses.