This course teaches how to use the SAS Visual Analytics Data Builder.
- describe the SAS Visual Analytics architecture and technology
- explore the SAS Visual Data Builder
- create simple,complex, and advanced queries with SAS Visual Data Builder
- create calculated columns and filters using SAS Visual Data Builder
- explore advanced topics for SAS Visual Data Builder
- use the SAS Visual Data Builder explorer, designer, and administer to load data.
A qui s’adresse cette formation ?
Administrators who need to learn how to use the SAS Visual Analytics Data Builder
No SAS experience or programming experience is required. Exposure to SAS Visual Analytics is helpful but not required. You can gain exposure to SAS Visual Analytics by attending the SAS Visual Analytics : Exploration de données et reporting course.
Cette formation concerne SAS Visual Analytics logiciel
Getting Started with SAS Visual Analytics
Examining SAS Visual Data Builder
- exploring SAS Visual Analytics concepts
- using the SAS Visual Analytics home page
- exploring the SAS Visual Analytics Administrator
- discussing the course environment and scenario
Creating Complex Queries in SAS Visual Data Builder
- exploring SAS Visual Data Builder
- creating simple queries
Advanced Topics for SAS Visual Data Builder
- importing data using Visual Data Builder
- creating calculated columns and filtering data
- creating advanced queries
Using the Explorer, Designer and Administrator to Load Data
- creating a star schema
- scheduling queries
- accessing user-defined formats
- building queries for a distributed deployment
- structuring the data for exploring and reporting
- using the explorer and designer to import data
- using the explorer and designer to create calculated columns
- using the administrator to load data