This course is designed for data quality stewards that need to learn more about the Quality Knowledge Base (QKB) and using the DataFlux Data Management Platform Customize application.
- understand the QKB components
- use the component editors
- understand various definition types
- build a new data type (optional).
A qui s’adresse cette formation ?
Data Quality Stewards
Before attending this course, you should attend DataFlux Data Management Studio - Niveau 1 or have equivalent knowledge.
Cette formation concerne DataFlux Data Management Studio logiciel
Introduction to QKB Customization
- introduction and course topics
- understanding the structure of the QKB
- investigating the component editors
- introduction to parse definitions
- working with parse definitions
- introduction to match definitions
- working with match definitions
- introduction to standardization definitions
- working with standardization definitions
Creating a New Data Type (Self-Study)
- case definitions
- gender analysis definitions
- identification analysis definitions
- pattern analysis definitions
- introduction to creating a new data type
- creating a new data type for automobile data