This course shows how to build reports and analyze data using the SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office.
Learn how to
- view and interact with several types of reports from Microsoft Office applications
- access various types of data from Microsoft Excel
- interact with multidimensional data
- run SAS Analyses.
Who should attend
Standard Duration (duration can vary, see event schedule for details)
No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience. Specifically, you should be able to
- log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse
- open and save documents using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- use the menus and toolbars to accomplish tasks in Word and Excel
- navigate Word documents and Excel spreadsheets
- use a Web browser to access information.
This course addresses SAS Add-in for Microsoft Office, SAS Analytics Platform software.