This course teaches how to explore data and build reports using SAS Visual Analytics. You will also learn how to build queries in SAS Visual Data Builder,
The self-study e-learning includes:
Learn how to
- Annotatable course notes in PDF format.
- Virtual Lab time to practice.
use SAS Visual Analytics to
- Interact with the environment via the SAS Visual Analytics Hub.
- Access and prepare data for exploration, analysis, and reporting.
- Explore data and create reports with the SAS Visual Report Builder.
- Use the SAS Visual Data Builder to prepare your data.
- View reports using the SAS Visual Analytics Viewer.
Who should attend
Business analysts who need to learn how to use the functionality provided by SAS Visual Analytics
Standard Duration (duration can vary, see event schedule for details)
No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience. Specifically, you should
- Be able to log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse.
- Know how to use a web browser to access information.