Tracks 1: SAS Programming Foundation
Lernen Sie, wie Sie / Learn how to
The Academy is splitted into two tracks. On this page you can register for
Track 1 - SAS Programming Foundation.
Please use this link to register for Track 2
SAS Academy for Clinical Programming - Track 2.
Fundamentals of Clinical Trials and CDISC standards and SAS Programming for Clinical Trials and Validation
Please use this link to register for the full package:
SAS Academy for Clinical Programming - Full Package.
- Write SAS programs
- Manipulate and summarize data using SAS procedures
- Create SAS programs that are reusable and dynamic using macros
- Process SAS data using Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Write more effective reports
- Create high-quality presentation graphics
Zielgruppe / Who should attend
Pharmaceutical or life science grads or professionals interested in becoming clinical trials programmers
Verfügbare Schulungsformen / Formats available
Dauer (kann variieren, Details s. Terminliste)
Before attending this course, you should have experience using computer software. Specifically, you should:
- Understand file structures and system commands on your operating systems.
- Be able to access data files on your operating systems.