This course introduces SAS Data Integration Studio and includes topics for registering sources and targets, creating and working with jobs, and working with transformations. This course also provides information about working with Loop transformations, defining new transformations, and working with in-database processing.
The self-paced elearning includes:
Learn how to
- Annotatable course notes in PDF format.
- Virtual lab time to practice.
- Register source data and target tables.
- Create jobs and explore the functionality of the Job Editor.
- Work with a variety of transformations..
- Work with Loop transformations.
- Create new transformations.
- Examine impact analysis.
- Examine exporting and importing of metadata.
- Establish checkpoints in a job flow.
- Deploy jobs for scheduling.
Who should attend
Data integration developers and data integration architects
Standard Duration (duration can vary, see event schedule for details)
Live Web Classroom:
||8 half-day session(s)
Before attending this course, you should have experience with the following:
- SAS programming basics.
- SQL processing.
- SAS macro facility.
You can gain this experience by completing the SAS Programming 1: Essentials, SAS SQL 1: Essentials, and SAS Macro Language 1: Essentials courses.
This course addresses SAS Data Integration Studio, SAS Data Quality Solution, SAS Analytics Platform software.