SAS e-Learning to Supplement SAS® OnDemand for Academics for University Instructors and their Students
SAS provides select e-Learning courses at no cost for university instructors teaching SAS products within their courses.
Follow the process below to receive an activation code for you and your students. The access period is 180 days from the order date. Instructors will need to request access for each new term.
Not a university instructor? Activate free SAS e-Learning.
How to request e-Learning
- Select the SAS® OnDemand for Academics software you are teaching from the list below and click the Add to Cart icon for each product.
- When you have finished adding products, click Checkout in the shopping cart.
- On the Order Info screen, update the number of licenses under Quantity to include yourself and the number of students in your class(es).
- On the Payment Info screen, confirm your university instructor status. Please note: The email address associated with your order must match your university domain.
- Complete the checkout process.
- Your request will be validated and you will receive an email with an activation code and instructions to activate the e-Learning within 1 U.S. business day.
|Product||Add to Cart|
|SAS® Enterprise Guide|
|SAS® Enterprise Miner|
|SAS® Forecast Studio|