Enterprise e-Learning Licenses
What if you could get 5 or more users with different needs trained easily and economically?
You can with SAS e-Learning multi-user discounts. Users can access the training via the SAS Web site or it can be downloaded on your site's intranet. Your choice.
What products are available for a multi-user discount?
- Advanced Analytics in a Big Data World
- Advanced Statistical Modeling Using the NLMIXED Procedure
- Applied Analytics Using SAS® Enterprise Miner™
- Categorical Data Analysis Using Logistic Regression
- Creating Reports and Graphs with SAS® Enterprise Guide®
- Credit Risk Modeling
- Establishing Causal Inferences: Propensity Score Matching, Heckman's Two-Stage Model, Interrupted Time Series, and Regression Discontinuity Models
- Fraud Detection Using Descriptive, Predictive, and Social Network Analytics
- Hadoop Data Management with Hive, Pig, and SAS®
- Introduction to SAS/ACCESS® Interface to Teradata
- JMP® Software: A Case Study Approach to Data Exploration
- JMP® Software: ANOVA and Regression (JMP 11 - JMP 14)
- JMP® Software: Classic Design of Experiments
- JMP® Software: Custom Design of Experiments
- Mixed Models Analyses Using SAS®
- Predictive Modeling Using Logistic Regression
- Profit-Driven Business Analytics
- Rapid Predictive Modeling for Business Analysts (EM 7.1)
- SAS ® Compliance Solutions: Administration
- SAS® Enterprise Guide® 1: Querying and Reporting (Enterprise Guide 5.1 - 8.2)
- SAS® Enterprise Guide® 2: Advanced Tasks and Querying (Enterprise Guide 5.1 - 7.1)
- SAS® Enterprise Guide® for Experienced SAS® Programmers
- SAS® Enterprise Guide®: ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression (EG 7.1 and 5.1)
- SAS® Macro Language 1: Essentials
- SAS® Macro Language 2: Advanced Techniques
- SAS® Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques
- SAS® Programming 3: Advanced Techniques
- SAS® Programming on the Grid (SAS 9.4 M5)
- SAS® SQL 1: Essentials
- SAS® Visual Analytics for SAS® 9: Getting Started
- Stationarity Testing and Other Time Series Topics
- Structural Equation Modeling Using SAS
- Using SAS® OLAP Cubes to Create Multidimensional Reports
How long is the license period?
How do I get pricing specific to our company needs?
- Call your SAS Education Sales Representative at 800-727-0025.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact your local SAS office for more information on options available in your country.
Can I hook up these courses to my site's LMS?
Yes, we provide courses in SCORM 1.2 packages that have been tested on SCORM Cloud. Videos in our download courses are hosted on Brightcove media servers. To view the videos, the following domains and ports must be accessible from your browser. To avoid firewall related issues for your users, we recommend that you add these domains to your organization's list of trusted sites.
Learn more about SAS e-Learning.