This course introduces data and risk analysts to the tasks used in the monthly production cycle. The course includes hands-on demonstrations and teaches you key concepts, terminology, and base functionality that are integral to SAS Solution for IFRS 9.
The self-study e-learning includes:
- Annotatable course notes in PDF format.
- Virtual lab time to practice.
- Describe the role and use of each component of the SAS Solution for IFRS 9.
- Describe the process of calculating expected credit loss.
- Describe the required input data sets for each component.
- Create and apply business rule sets for data quality and stage allocation.
- Use SAS Model Implementation Platform to create the required objects in order to analyze different risk factor scenarios and to generate Expected Credit Loss output data sets.
- Leverage the content to orchestrate the monthly production cycle, including configuration of the required objects to generate IFRS 9 disclosure reports.
A quién va dirigido
Members of your organization's project team who will participate in the requirements development and solution design phases of your implementation of SAS Solution for IFRS 9
Duración estándar (la duración puede variar, consulte su horario)
||7 horas/180 día licencia
Este curso utiliza SAS Risk Stratum software.