This course demonstrates how to customize SAS Data Integration Studio jobs that are used to move data from organizational data sources to the financial data mart. The course includes an in-depth study of the tables and column data that must be loaded and the jobs that perform these tasks for SAS Financial Management.
The self-study e-learning includes:
- Annotatable course notes in PDF format.
- Virtual Lab time to practice.
use jobs supplied by SAS in SAS Data Integration Studio to
- load dimension members and hierarchies into the staging tables
- load financial transactions into the staging tables
- move data from the staging tables into the solutions data mart
- add new dimension types, members, and member hierarchies
- export financial data from the solutions data mart.
A quién va dirigido
Data administrators who maintain the data portion of the SAS Financial Management solution
Duración estándar (la duración puede variar, consulte su horario)
||14 horas/180 día licencia
Before attending this course, you should have knowledge of
- SAS Financial Management
- SAS Data Integration Studio.
You can gain this knowledge by completing the SAS Financial Management: Financial Reporting and SAS Data Integration Studio: Essentials courses.
Este curso utiliza SAS Financial Management software.