This course teaches you how to build SAS Event Stream Processing applications that ingest high-volume and high-velocity data streams, respond in real time, and store only relevant data elements. The course discusses basic concepts of event stream processing and introduces the component objects with which to build event stream processing applications.
- Describe the architecture of SAS Event Stream Processing.
- Develop and test SAS Event Stream Processing applications using the XML interface as well as the SAS Event Stream Processing Studio interface.
- Execute SAS Event Stream Processing applications from a command line interface.
- Use SAS Event Stream Processing connectors and adapters to read data from, and write data to, various event stream formats.
- Explain the concepts behind SAS Event Stream Processing transformations.
- Use the transformations to ingest, filter, join, and aggregate event streams.
- Use additional transformations to execute external routines in Python and DS2 against event streams and to detect patterns and anomalies in event streams.
- Discuss performance optimizations.
- Use SAS Event Stream Manager to deploy and monitor SAS Event Stream Processing applications into non-production and production environments.
A quién va dirigido
Developers and architects who design and create applications that process IoT (Internet of Things) streams in real time, operators who manage IoT project deployments, and data scientists and analysts who need to gain insights from streaming data while it is in motion
Duración estándar (la duración puede variar, consulte su horario)
||4 sesión(es) de medio-día
Familiarity with XML and familiarity with the UNIX/Linux command line interface are required.
Este curso utiliza SAS Event Stream Processing software.