This course provides an introduction to data preparation, data discovery, and report creation in SAS Visual Analytics.
- Classroom and Live Web students can purchase an additional 15 hours of Virtual Lab time to practice after the class.
The self-study e-learning includes:
Learn how to
- Annotatable course notes in PDF format.
- 20 hours of Virtual Lab time to practice.
use SAS Visual Analytics for SAS9 to:
- Organize content in SAS Home.
- View and interact with reports using the SAS Report Viewer.
- Access and investigate data in SAS Report Builder.
- Prepare data using SAS Visual Data Builder.
- Perform data discovery and analysis using SAS Report Builder.
- Create interactive reports using SAS Report Builder.
Who should attend
Business analysts who need an introduction to the functionality provided by SAS Visual Analytics
Standard Duration (duration can vary, see event schedule for details)
Live Web Classroom:
||4 half-day session(s)
||14 hours/180 day
No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience. Specifically, you should be able to perform the following actions:
- Log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse.
- Use a web browser to access information.
This course addresses SAS Visual Analytics software.