This course provides an overview of SAS Anti-Money Laundering in SAS Viya and teaches how to navigate the interface. This course also presents investigating potentially suspicious activity.
Learn how to
- Navigate the pre-built screens for alert triage, investigations, and regulatory reporting.
- Perform searches.
- Investigate alerts and cases.
- Create and file regulatory reports.
- Review management reports.
Who should attend
Analysts, investigators, and managers, or any end users responsible for monitoring activity as part of a compliance program
Before attending this course, you should be comfortable using point-and-click applications, such as a web browser. No previous SAS experience is required.
This course addresses SAS Anti-Money Laundering software.
Introduction to SAS Anti-Money Laundering
- Overview of SAS Anti-Money Laundering.
- Reviewing groups.
- Identifying the course environment.
Performing Entity Triage
- Introduction to alerts.
- Viewing the alerts page.
- Analyzing alert details.
- Transaction Monitoring alert management.
- Performing actions from the alerts page.
- Dispositioning alerts from the alert details page.
Managing Regulatory Reports
- Introduction to cases and the cases workflow.
- Life cycle of cases.
- SAR90 cases overview.
Reviewing Management Reports
- Creating a regulatory report.
- Filing a regulatory report.
- Introduction to management reports.
- SAS Visual Analytics overview.
- Introduction to the case study.