Online Registration Has Closed
Take advantage of registering online for prompt confirmation reply and
payment processes. There are 11 steps in the registration process. It should
take about 10 minutes to register for SUGI, and there is valuable information
regarding extra events in the online system.
To make registration easier for you, SUGI is using the SAS profile
information. If you have a SAS profile, simply enter your email ID and
password on the first screen. If you don't have a SAS profile, you can skip
this step and simply select the link "click here to continue with your SUGI
registration" at the bottom of the first screen. You can also choose to create
a new profile by selecting "Sign up now" on the login screen. You can
register for SUGI, pre-SUGI SAS Training Courses to be held at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, and Certification
Testing at the same time see steps 8 and 9 for information on
registering for Training courses and Certification Testing.
Please note the following before starting the
Don't Forget About the Ways to Save
- Online registrations must be paid in full by credit card or
Purchase Order. SUGI is currently accepting only the following credit cards:
American Express, MasterCard, VISA, Discover/NOVUS and Diners Club. If all
your credit card information is correct, your card will be charged for your
SUGI registration fees immediately upon hitting "Next>>" on the payment page.
Education and Certification Testing fees, if any, will be charged separately
within 24 hours.
- If you are paying by Purchase Order, you must fax or mail the Purchase
Order to SUGI as soon as possible. Fax to: 919.677.7844 or mail to: SUGI 30
Registration, c/o SAS World Headquarters, SAS Campus Dr., Cary, NC 27513.
- If you are registering as a student, you must fax a copy of your student
id or other proof of your student status to 919.677.7844 after you submit your
- If you are registering as part of a team, you must supply a contact name
and phone number for the team. Each team member must submit a separate
registration and register on or about the same time.
- Please remember all registration fees must be paid prior to the start of
- Required fields are marked with an asterisk.
the application will still work properly, however, you will loose some
functionality such as the display of running totals.
- Buy tickets to all three lunch/dinner events for only $75 A
savings of $21
- Register by February 28 and save $50
- Bring your colleagues get a team discount
- Early registration ends February 28. You can save substantially off the
SUGI 30 registration fees by taking advantage of the early registration
- Pre-registration ends March 28. If you miss all the deadlines, just come
to the conference and register on-site. (Note: the on-site registration fees
are $545 for Business/Government; $295 for Academic; and $195 for Students.
Save money by taking advantage of early pre-registration!)
- April 10 - 13, 2005 SUGI!