With hundreds of papers, presentations, hands-on demonstrations, theaters and more, planning your time
is the only way to ensure you get the most out of what this conference has to offer. Creating a SUGI 30
Attendee Profile will allow you to use this tool to develop your Personal Agenda, as well as providing on-site
NOTE: This application requires Internet Explorer
- Only registered SUGI 30 attendees get an account on this system. Once you receive your confirmation email, it may take up to 72 hours for an account to be
established for you. Please be patient.
- Have your Confirmation Number handy. It was included in your original confirmation email from the SUGI 30 Registrar.
- To begin, click on "Log In" below.
- This will take you to the Agenda Builder Welcome page. Please note that the question about already having a login ID and password refers to one for the Agenda Builder only. This login and password is separate from any you may have created to submit a paper or even to register for the conference.
- Click on First Time User.
- You will be asked for your Confirmation Number and Last Name. (Note: If, for any reason, you have recieved multiple Confirmation emails and numbers, only the first one will be recognized.)
- Once the system recognizes you, you will be given the opportunity to create a Login ID and Password of your choosing. Use that Login ID and Password from then on.
- Proceed to the "Presentations" tab.
- Click on "Log In" below.
- This will take you to the Agenda Builder Welcome page. Click on Returning User.
- This will bring you to the Agenda Builder Login page. Enter your Login ID and Password in item 2 and click on the arrow in the circle.
Selecting An Agenda Item
In order to choose a presentation or event for inclusion in your agenda, you must:
- Be logged in
- Use the "Presentations" tab to navigate through the various events
- Mark the box in the Add column for each event desired.
Viewing/Editing Your Personal Agenda
Under the "Personal Agenda" tab, you can see your selections by date or title. You may deselect any item, as
well as create and schedule a Personal Event such as "Visit Demo Area" or "Meet John for lunch".
Ready To Start?
(Have you waited 72 hours?)
The SUGI 30 Message Center and Internet Cafe will use the same SUGI 30 Attendee Profile
information and log in as your Personal Agenda.
Your Personal Agenda is automatically saved and is available to you any time
you log in after you set up a SUGI 30 Attendee Profile.
Forgot your log in? If the hint doesn't remind you, contact us.