Sacramento Training Facility
SAS holds public courses in Sacramento, CA atExecuTrain of Sacramento
1860 Howe Ave
Sacramento, CA 95825
Class InfoYou can check in and pick up your course materials beginning at 8:30am. Classes start at 9am and end by 5pm each day. If the schedule is different, it will be noted on the Web as well as in your confirmation e-mail.
- Photo ID: For security purposes, please be prepared to show a photo ID. You may have to check in at the security desk in the building lobby before proceeding to the SAS training facility.
- No recording devices: Recording devices, including video and audio, are not permitted in the classroom.
- Cell phones: Students are asked to turn cell phones and pagers off or to set them to vibrate.
- Courtesy phones: Phones are available as a courtesy for our students. Please be considerate and limit your calls to approximately 5 minutes.
- Children/guests: Attendees are not allowed to have children or guests accompany them in the training facility.
- Room temperature: Classroom temperatures do fluctuate. Please bring a light jacket or sweater to ensure your comfort level.
SAS is a tobacco-free companySmoking or the use of smokeless tobacco products is prohibited in SAS buildings, in company or personal vehicles, or anywhere on the SAS World Headquarters campus.
MealsA continental breakfast is provided each day as part of the course fee. Classes will break for lunch around 12 noon; however, lunch is not provided.
EmergenciesIn case of emergency, your family or coworkers can leave you a message during class hours by calling 916-930-9591.
In case of inclement weather, please call ahead for information on delayed openings or cancellations.
Travel InformationYou are responsible for your own transportation to and from the SAS training course. Free parking is available in front of the building.
From the US 50 East Take the I-80-BR exit toward RENO
- Merge onto CAPITAL CITY FWY
- Take the exit toward CAL EXPO
- Take the EXPOSITION BLVD EAST ramp toward CAL EXPO
- Merge onto EXPOSITION BLVD
- EXPOSITION BLVD becomes ARDEN WAY
- Turn LEFT onto HOWE AVE
- Head South on I-5 S
- Take Exit 521 for Garden Hwy
- Keep Left at the fork, follow signs for University of Phoenix
- Turn Left at Garden Hwy
- Continue on Arden-Garden Conn
- Continue on Arden Way
- Continue Straight to stay on Arden Way
- Turn Left at Howe Ave
- Merge onto US-50 W via the ramp to Sacramento
- Take the Howe Avenue exit toward Power Inn Rd.
- Turn Right at Howe Ave
- Head Northwest on I-5 N toward Exit 403B
- Take the exit onto Capital City Fwy/US-50 E toward Lake Tahoe
- Take the I-80/CA-99 S exit toward Reno/Fresno
- Keep Left at the fork, follow signs for Reno/I-80-BR and merge onto Capital City Fwy/I-80-BR E
- Take the exit toward Cal Expo
- Merge onto Exposition Blvd
- Slight right at Arden Way
- Turn Left at Howe Ave