Phoenix Training Center
SAS holds public courses in Phoenix atMicroTek Training to You
2200 N Central Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Class InfoYou can check in and pick up your course materials beginning at 8:30am. Classes start at 9am and end by 5pm each day. If the schedule is different, it will be noted on the Web as well as in your confirmation e-mail.
- Photo ID: For security purposes, please be prepared to show a photo ID.
- Equipment: Classroom computers are available for students' use.
- No recording devices: Recording devices, including video and audio, are not permitted in the classroom.
- Cell phones: Students are asked to turn cell phones and electronic devices off or to set them to vibrate.
- Children/guests: Attendees are not allowed to have children or guests accompany them in the training facility.
- Classroom attire: Students are welcome to dress comfortably, keeping in mind that training centers have a casual business environment.
- Room temperature: Classroom temperatures do fluctuate. Please bring a light jacket or sweater to ensure your comfort level.
Smoking or the use of smokeless tobacco products is prohibited in SAS buildings, in company or personal vehicles, or anywhere on the SAS World Headquarters campus. Smoking is also prohibited at all third-party SAS facilities.
MealsA continental breakfast is provided each day as part of the course fee. Classes will break for lunch around 12 noon; however, lunch is not provided.
EmergenciesIn case of emergency, your family or coworkers can leave a message during class hours by calling the Phoenix facility at 602-266-1500 or SAS Customer Service at 800-727-0025. In case of inclement weather, please call ahead for information on delayed openings or cancellations.
Travel InformationYou are responsible for your own transportation to and from the SAS training course.
Just west of the building is a large overflow parking lot directly across the side street. The front part of the lot is one-hour visitor parking; the remainder of the lot is not limited by time. There is a covered parking lot across Cypress St that is availble to SAS students. View parking map.
Recommended HotelsYou are responsible for making your hotel reservation. When making reservations, please ask for the MicroTek rate. Rates are based upon availability and are subject to change without notice.
|Hilton Suites Phoenix
10 E Thomas Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85012
includes fitness center, internet access, shuttle to MicroTek
|Fairfield Inn & Suites
2520 N Central
Phoenix, AZ 85004
includes breakfast, internet access, fitness center, parking, shuttle to MicroTek and airport