Pittsburgh Training Facility
SAS holds public courses in Pittsburgh, PA atMicroTek - Contact Pointe
1000 Omega Dr
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
Class InfoYou can check in and pick up your course materials beginning at 8:30am. Classes start at 9am and end by 5pm each day. If the schedule is different, it will be noted on the Web as well as in your confirmation e-mail.
- Photo ID: For security purposes, please be prepared to show a photo ID. You may have to check in at the security desk in the building lobby before proceeding to the SAS training facility.
- No recording devices: Recording devices, including video and audio, are not permitted in the classroom.
- Cell phones: Students are asked to turn cell phones and pagers off or to set them to vibrate.
- Courtesy phones: Phones are available as a courtesy for our students. Please be considerate and limit your calls to approximately 5 minutes.
- Children/guests: Attendees are not allowed to have children or guests accompany them in the training facility.
- Room temperature: Classroom temperatures do fluctuate. Please bring a light jacket or sweater to ensure your comfort level.
SAS is a tobacco-free companySmoking or the use of smokeless tobacco products is prohibited in SAS buildings, in company or personal vehicles, or anywhere on the SAS World Headquarters campus.
MealsA continental breakfast is provided each day as part of the course fee. Classes will break for lunch around 12 noon; however, lunch is not provided.
EmergenciesIn case of emergency, your family or coworkers can leave you a message during class hours by calling 412-788-0680.
In case of inclement weather, please call ahead for information on delayed openings or cancellations.
Travel InformationYou are responsible for your own transportation to and from the SAS training course. We are located on the first floor of the Omega Corporate Center.
- Go through the Fort Pitt Tunnel (towards the airport)
- Take I-79 North exit approximately 2 miles to the first exit (Exit 60)
- At the end of the ramp, this is Route 60 North towards the airport, make a left at the bottom of the ramp
- Go to the next traffic light and make a left in the Omega Corporate Center
- Take I-79 South to Exit 60B (Rte. 60N Exit)
- Get off at Exit 60B and follow Route 60 to the first traffic light
- Make a left into the Omega Corporate Center
- Take I-79 north to Exit 60 (Crafton Exit).
- At the end of the ramp, this is Route 60 North towards the Airport, make a left at the bottom of the ramp
- Go to the next traffic light and make a left into the Omega Corporate Center
- From the airport, take Rte. 60 South towards Pittsburgh
- Follow Rte. 60 to Exit 1B (Crafton/Route 60 South exit)
- Take Exit 1B (You will remain on Rte. 60 South)
- Go approximately 2.5 miles to the 8th traffic light make a right into Omega Corporate Center
Recommended HotelsYou are responsible for making your hotel reservation. When making reservations, please ask for the MicroTek rate. Rates are based upon availability and subject to change without notice.
6011 Campbells Run Rd
|2.5 miles from training facility|
100 Chauvet Dr
|5 miles from training facility|
|Pittsburgh Airport Marriott
777 Aten Rd
Coraopolis, PA 15108
|5 miles from training facility|
|Hampton Inn Greentree
555 Trubell Dr
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
|6 miles from training facility|