Washington, DC Training Facility
SAS holds public courses in Washington, DC atMicroTek
1110 Vermont Ave NW, 7th floor
Washington, DC 20005
Class InfoYou can check in and pick up your course materials beginning at 8:30am. Classes start at 9am and end by 5pm each day. If the schedule is different, it will be noted on the Web as well as in your confirmation e-mail.
- Photo ID: For security purposes, please be prepared to show a photo ID. You may have to check in at the security desk in the building lobby before proceeding to the SAS training facility.
- No recording devices: Recording devices, including video and audio, are not permitted in the classroom.
- Cell phones: Students are asked to turn cell phones and pagers off or to set them to vibrate.
- Courtesy phones: Phones are available as a courtesy for our students. Please be considerate and limit your calls to approximately 5 minutes.
- Children/guests: Attendees are not allowed to have children or guests accompany them in the training facility.
- Room temperature: Classroom temperatures do fluctuate. Please bring a light jacket or sweater to ensure your comfort level.
SAS is a tobacco-free companySmoking or the use of smokeless tobacco products is prohibited in SAS buildings, in company or personal vehicles, or anywhere on the SAS World Headquarters campus.
MealsA continental breakfast is provided each day as part of the course fee. Classes will break for lunch around 12 noon; however, lunch is not provided. There are several restaurants within walking distance.
EmergenciesIn case of emergency, your family or coworkers can leave you a message during class hours by calling the receptionist at 202-289-3811.
In case of inclement weather, please call ahead for information on delayed openings or cancellations.
Travel InformationYou are responsible for your own transportation to and from the SAS training course.
Take the Blue or Orange Line to the McPherson Square station. Using the 14th St. exit, the facility is 2 blocks North and then one block west from the exit, on the corner of Vermont & "L". (You can also take the Red line to Farrugut North. Use the "L" St. exit and follow the flow of traffic 3 blocks to the corner of Vermont and "L".)
Take the Red line directly to Faragut North and take the "L" Street exit. Follow the flow of traffic ("L" St is oneway) on L St. and come down 3 blocks to Vermont and L.
From Points West & Dulles Intl. Airport
Take I-66 Eastbound into Washington DC. I-66 becomes Constitution Ave., NW after you cross the bridge over the Potomac River. Take a left on 15th St. NW(just pass the Washington Monument) 15th turns into Vermont Ave. The training center is on the corner of Vermont and "L".
From National Airport
Exit airport on Route 50 and follow signs for I-395 North over the 14th St. Bridge. Follow Route 1 (left lane) and continue north on 14th Street to "L" St. The training center is on the corner of Vermont and "L".
The entrance to the 1101 Vermont Ave NW parking garage is located at the back of the building on the corner of 14th and "L" Sts NW. Additional parking is available in the surrounding buildings.
Most parking facilities in D.C. cannot accommodate oversize vehicles.