Baltimore, MD Training Facility
SAS holds public courses in Baltimore atSystem Source/MicroTek
338 Clubhouse Rd
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Class InfoYou can check in and pick up your course materials beginning at 8:30am. Classes start at 9am and end by 5pm each day. If the schedule is different, it will be noted on the Web as well as in your confirmation e-mail.
- Photo ID: For security purposes, please be prepared to show a photo ID.
- Equipment: Classroom computers are available for students' use.
- No recording devices: Recording devices, including video and audio, are not permitted in the classroom.
- Cell phones: Students are asked to turn cell phones and electronic devices off or to set them to vibrate.
- Children/guests: Attendees are not allowed to have children or guests accompany them in the training facility.
- Classroom attire: Students are welcome to dress comfortably, keeping in mind that training centers have a casual business environment.
- Room temperature: Classroom temperatures do fluctuate. Please bring a light jacket or sweater to ensure your comfort level.
Smoking or the use of smokeless tobacco products is prohibited in SAS buildings, in company or personal vehicles, or anywhere on the SAS World Headquarters campus. Smoking is also prohibited at all third-party SAS facilities.
MealsA continental breakfast is provided each day as part of the course fee. Classes will break for lunch around 12 noon; however, lunch is not provided. There are several restaurants within walking distance.
EmergenciesIn case of emergency, your family or coworkers can leave a message during class hours by calling the Baltimore facility at 410-771-5544 or SAS Customer Service at 800-727-0025. In case of inclement weather, please call ahead for information on delayed openings or cancellations.
Travel InformationYou are responsible for your own transportation to and from the SAS training course.
- Airport Shuttle: 800-776-0323
- Howard County Yellow Cab: 410-750-1818
- Mini Star Cab: 410-461-7777
- Columbia Shuttle: 888-572-5544
- Diamond Cab Service: 410-730-3400
- Airport Shuttle: 888-740-ASAP
- Columbia Cab Service: 410-880-6916
- Maryland Transit Administration's MARC Commuter Train
Recommended HotelsYou are responsible for making your hotel reservation. Rates are based upon availability and are subject to change without notice. Please ask for the MicroTek rate when making reservations.
8910 Stanford Blvd
Columbia, MD 21045