How to access your SAS e-Learning
To activate your e-Learning:
- Go to support.sas.com/myelearn and log in to your profile. If you do not currently
have a profile, please create one using a link provided on support.sas.com/myelearn.
- Once you've logged in to your My Training page, locate the "To Activate a New Product" box on the right side of the screen.
- Enter your activation code and click Submit.
- Review and accept the license agreement.
- You should now see the training in your list of active courses and the date on which your access expires.
- Click on the course title to start your learning.
To access your e-Learning once it has been activated:Once your e-Learning has been activated, visit support.sas.com/myelearn or select My Training from any page on the SAS training Web site and log in to your profile to access your training.
If you purchased multiple copies of the training for others in your organization, forward them the activation code along with the activation instructions. (Our system will verify that the number of copies activated is equal to the number of copies purchased.)