- Effective Date: January 1, 2013.
- The Customer must designate a representative to serve as the contact to register employees for public courses, on-site courses, Business Knowledge Series courses, Live Web courses, Six Sigma courses, license fees for all e-Learning products, SAS Certification exam vouchers, training development, SAS training center rental fees, or selected conferences (collectively "EPTO-Eligible Products and Services").
- The EPTO offer applies only to eligible courses and events scheduled in the United States.
- The use of EPTO units to attend courses in certain states might require payment of additional state taxes. This amount is not included in EPTO pricing. If required these taxes will be included in a separate invoice and will be sent for payment remittal.
- EPTO units can be used to register and pay for EPTO-Eligible Products and Services. These events will have varying EPTO units assigned to them according to their registration or license fees or standard charges.
- All EPTO units expire either 12 or 18 months from the date payment is received depending upon the number of EPTO units purchased in a single transaction. Customer must complete any training within this time frame. This includes all EPTO-Eligible Products and Services. EPTO purchases of less than 60 units in a single transaction expire in 12 months from the date payment is received. EPTO purchases of 60 or more units a single transaction expire in 18 months from the date payment is received.
- Class and conference sizes are limited and space is not guaranteed. On-site classes are limited to 15 students per class.
- SAS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any and all EPTO-Eligible Products and Services at its discretion. SAS is not responsible for airline penalties related to the cancellation of SAS courses or events. Please be aware of all airline restrictions regarding nonrefundable airline tickets when purchasing an airline ticket.
- The EPTO Administrator will issue an account number to the designated contact upon receipt of its EPTO payment. Payment terms are net 30 days. The contact may begin using its EPTO units as soon as it receives an account number, but not before then.
- No other discounts are applicable.
- EPTO fees are non-refundable.
- For on-site courses, travel expenses for SAS staff are additional. Expenses include round-trip coach airfare; rental car, including gas or local transportation; taxes; hotel and per diem meal expenses.
- Offer expires December 31, 2013.
- Public Courses: EPTO training units may be reinstated to the account if cancellations are received by mail or e-mail at least 8
calendar days prior to the scheduled start date of an event; after that (7 calendar days or less), EPTO accounts will be
charged the full number of corresponding EPTO training units. Substitutions (name changes) are accepted at any time prior
to the event. Transfers are accepted up to 24 hours before the event start date and students are allowed one transfer per course registration.
On-Site Cancellation Policy
- On-site and Private Live Web Courses: The Customer may cancel on-site courses without charge if notification is received by SAS by phone or in writing no later than 21 days prior to the course start date. Rescheduling a course less than 21 days prior to course start date is considered a cancellation, and a cancellation fee of $500 per day for the total number of scheduled days will be charged and invoiced separately. In addition, if non-refundable airline tickets have been purchased for SAS personnel with Customer's approval, Customer will be responsible for the cost of these tickets.