Career Transition Offer from SAS
SAS Education is committed to helping you get back on your feet. In today's economy we're all trying to work smarter and that includes job searching. In 2013, anyone who finds themselves in the market for another job is encouraged to learn an economy-proof skill from SAS Education.
SAS is used by more than 45,000 business, government and university sites around the globe to analyze their data. Equip yourself to help those businesses by learning SAS. We are currently offering 50% off our standard training course fees for our customers who have found themselves without a job. Just provide proof of unemployment at the time of registration, and we'll automatically deduct 50%.
We want you to be successful, and we encourage you to take time to invest in yourself by building a better resume with SAS training.
To redeem your Career Transition Offer
- Register online or by calling one of our Customer Service Representatives at 800-333-7660
- Provide the promo code CTO in your registration information
- E-mail or FAX 919-677-4444; Attention: SAS Education (include an e-mail address so we can respond to you) proof of unemployment status. Be sure to include your name and course you have registered for.
- We will hold your payment information until we receive your proof of unemployment* status; thus, your registration confirmation will not reflect the discount until then. The full course fee will be charged if unemployment proof is not received before class begins.
Career Transition Offer Guidelines
- Offer is only good on public courses, classroom or Live Web, in the United States (CTO offer cannot be used for special events, conferences, Fast Track training courses, Six Sigma courses, Business Knowledge Series courses, or SAS Merchandise Planning 6.1 Administration.)
- Offer is applicable towards e-Learning courses
- Offer is applicable towards SAS OnDemand for Professionals: Enterprise Guide learning software, subject to all applicable terms and conditions
- CTO offer is applicable on full price courses and cannot be combined with any other discount offer
- Proof of unemployment must be no more than 12 months old in order to qualify for this offer
- To receive this discount, payment is required upon registration
- Offer expires December 31, 2013