Eligibility and Guidelines for all Academic Discounts
This discount applies to educators, students, and staff directly employed by or enrolled in a K-12 or degree-granting academic institution or school district. Proof of affiliation is required
(e.g. valid identification card, a letter from Human Resources on institution letterhead, or a copy of your transcript from the current semester). To receive this discount, payment or purchase
order is required upon registration. No other discount may apply.
To take advantage of the Academic Discount
- Use Promo Code A50 at time of purchase and provide payment.
- Provide proof of affiliation (see requirements above).
- Purchase your training product online, by phone (800-727-0025), or by sending in a registration form (.pdf).
- E-mail or FAX (919-677-4444; Attention: SAS Education) proof of your academic status. Be sure to include your name, e-mail address, and the course for
which you've registered.
- Your payment information will be held until proof of academic status is received, and your registration confirmation will not reflect the discount until then.
- The full course fee will be charged if academic proof is not received before class begins.
50% off SAS Training Courses
Save 50% off the standard, full-price, published fees for classroom
and Live Web classroom
training courses held at a US
location and e-Learning
purchased from the US Web site. Use Promo Code A50 at time of purchase.
50% off SAS Certification Exams
SAS Global Certification exams are available at a 50% discount off the standard, full-price, published fees for those in the field of academia. View
guidelines for this offer.
50% off Training for Academic Groups (SAS Training Points)
SAS Training Points
allow your academic institution or school district to purchase training in bulk at a 50% discount.