SAS® Strategy Management
SAS Strategy Management enables you to describe your strategy, regardless of the performance management framework that you have chosen. SAS Strategy Management aligns the actions of an organization to optimize strategic outcomes. You can define, plan, execute, and validate your strategy—all using SAS Strategy Management.
- Define: Formalize strategy and goals and the relationships between key performance indicators using strategy maps and diagrams.
- Plan: Set targets, thresholds, priorities, and weights associated with strategic objectives and metrics. Align strategies to support those of the organization.
- Execute: Monitor progress toward targets and goals. Receive alerts to areas of underperformance. Visually depict impact between leading and lagging indicators. Share feedback and commentary.
- Validate: Prove that a strategy delivers expected results. Statistically quantify impact, priorities, and relationships and perform what if analysis.
The most current release is SAS Strategy Management 5.5.
What's New in SAS Strategy Management 5.5
SAS Strategy Management 5.5 provides the following features and other improvements:
- Integration with the SAS Visual Analytics Home Page: The SAS Strategy Management installation now includes the SAS Visual Analytics home page. From the home page, you can navigate to the SAS Strategy Management Builder or to a specific SAS Strategy Management project located in the Builder.
- Link Improvements: A new element details link type provides another way to customize the information to display to your users. More options for the SAS Strategy Management project link type lets you specify detailed information about the project so that a user can navigate to the expected view in the SAS Strategy Management Builder.
- Diagram Editor and Diagram Viewer Improvements: SAS Strategy Management provides new ways to link information from diagram nodes and shapes as well as to restrict navigation for security reasons. Also, the Adobe SVG Viewer is no longer required in order to view diagrams that use the SVG format.
- Data-Entry Form Improvements: User names are alphabetized in the Data-entry user and Approver lists so that you can easily find the right person. You can reorder approver names in the selection list by dragging and dropping the approver names into the preferred order. Also, the rejection workflow behavior has been updated. When a form is rejected but has been approved by some approvers, the form is sent to all approvers again so that they are aware of updates to the form.
- Chrome Web Browser Support: SAS Strategy Management expands its browser options with support for the Chrome web browser.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
The documentation for SAS Strategy Management is provided on a secure site that requires a user ID and password, which you can obtain by contacting SAS Technical Support directly. In order to expedite your request, please include SAS Strategy Management in the subject field of the form.
SAS Strategy Management 5.5
- SAS Strategy Management 5.5: System Requirements [HTML]
- Installation Instructions for SAS Strategy Management 5.5 for SAS 9.4
- SAS Strategy Management 5.5: Migration Guide
- SAS Strategy Management 5.5: System Administration Guide
- SAS Strategy Management 5.5: User's Guide
- SAS Strategy Management titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Featured Titles
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release