SAS® Strategy Management
SAS Strategy Management enables you to describe your strategy, regardless of the performance management framework that you have chosen. SAS Strategy Management aligns the actions of an organization to optimize strategic outcomes. You can define, plan, execute, and validate your strategy—all using SAS Strategy Management.
- Define: Formalize strategy and goals and the relationships between key performance indicators using strategy maps and diagrams.
- Plan: Set targets, thresholds, priorities, and weights associated with strategic objectives and metrics. Align strategies to support those of the organization.
- Execute: Monitor progress toward targets and goals. Receive alerts to areas of underperformance. Visually depict impact between leading and lagging indicators. Share feedback and commentary.
- Validate: Prove that a strategy delivers expected results. Statistically quantify impact, priorities, and relationships and perform what if analysis.
The most current release is SAS Strategy Management 5.6.
What's New in SAS Strategy Management 5.6
SAS Strategy Management 5.6 provides the following features and other improvements:
- Improved integration with the SAS Visual Analytics home page. From the SAS Visual Analytics home page, you can now select a data-entry form and open its portlet in order to work with the form. You can also make mobile reports available on the home page.
- Improvements to the Import Option feature. This feature provides a new configuration option that imports elements, their non-metric attributes, and their period types. You can also specify the start and end dates for elements in a configuration, create relationships during an import by associating element types, and import element descriptions. When newly created elements meet certain criteria, you can create a link between them.
- New override option in the Manage Rules feature. This feature provides an option that enables users to enter a value that does not conform to the rule's restrictions. Although a warning appears in the affected data-entry form, users can save and submit the form even though the input fails.
- New way to create SAS Strategy Management reports for Microsoft Office. SAS Strategy Management provides a new way to create reports that you can view in Microsoft Office when SAS Add-in for Microsoft Office is installed. This feature replaces the Save As SAS ROM Report option in the SAS Strategy Management Builder.
- Improvements to the Create Mobile Reports feature. The Create Mobile Reports feature of the enhanced SAS Strategy Management portlet enables you to specify layout options that are optimized for the SAS Mobile BI app.
- New MIXPER formula function. SAS Strategy Management provides a new formula function that returns a list of values from a time period that is different from another time period.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
The documentation for SAS Strategy Management is provided on a secure site that requires a user ID and password, which you can obtain by contacting SAS Technical Support directly. In order to expedite your request, please include SAS Strategy Management in the subject field of the form.
SAS Strategy Management 5.6
- SAS Strategy Management 5.6: System Requirements [HTML]
- Installation Instructions for SAS Strategy Management Release 5.6 for SAS 9.4
- SAS Strategy Management 5.6: Migration Guide
- SAS Strategy Management 5.6: System Administration Guide
- SAS Strategy Management 5.6: User's Guide
- SAS Strategy Management 5.6: Accessibility
- SAS Strategy Management titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Featured Titles
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release