SASŪ Information Delivery Portal
About SAS Information Delivery Portal
The SAS Information Delivery Portal provides a Web-based user interface that enables users to navigate and access a wide variety of information. This information includes reports, stored processes, dashboards, information maps, charts, web applications, files, publication channels, rss feeds, and links to internal or external Web pages. Content administrators can also create and organize content into pages, in order to share it with users via the built in sharing functionality in the Portal.
The most current release is SAS Information Delivery Portal 4.31.
What's New in SAS Information Delivery Portal 4.31
The administration of the 4.31 release of SAS Information Delivery Portal includes the following changes and enhancements:
- New build.properties file
The content promotion tool includes a new build.properties file. When promoting portal content from a SAS 9.1.3 environment to a SAS 9.3 or SAS 9.2 environment, the values for certain parameters in this file are modified to ensure that the appropriate metadata repository ID and the names of the internal accounts for sasadm and sastrust are specified to prepare the target system.
- upgradeMetadata Command
An additional upgradeMetadata command is used when promoting a Portal Application Tree or a portlet instance to a target SAS 9.3 system from a source system with SAS 9.1.3 or SAS 9.2.
- Message Logging
Message logging is accomplished with logging contexts that are added to the SASportal-log4j file.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
- Most Used SAS Documentation for SAS Information Delivery Portal
SAS Information Delivery Portal 4.3 runs on SAS 9.2 and SAS Information Delivery Portal 4.31 runs on SAS 9.3. The following documentation applies to both releases:
- What's New in SAS Information Delivery Portal 4.3 [HTML]
- SAS Information Delivery Portal 4.3 Help [HTML]
- SAS Information Delivery Portal 4.3: Introduction
PDF (872KB) | HTML
- Developing Portlets for the SAS Information Delivery Portal 4.2
PDF (1.65MB) | HTML
- Developing JSR-168-Compliant Portlets for the SAS Information Delivery Portal 4.3
PDF (535KB) | HTML
Related Documentation for Information Delivery Portal 4.31
- SAS 9.3 Intelligence Platform: Web Application Administration Guide, Second Edition
PDF (4.2MB) | HTML
- "Middle-Tier Components of the SAS Intelligence Platform" in Overview of SAS 9.3 Intelligence Platform
PDF (1.0MB) | HTML
- SAS 9.3 Integration Technologies Documentation [HTML]
Related Documentation for Information Delivery Portal 4.3
- All Online Documentation for SAS Information Delivery Portal [HTML]
- All SAS Information Delivery Portal titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- SAS Technical Papers for SAS Information Delivery Portal [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release