SASŪ Information Delivery Portal
The SAS Information Delivery Portal provides a Web-based user interface that enables users to navigate and access a wide variety of information. This information includes reports, stored processes, dashboards, information maps, charts, web applications, files, publication channels, rss feeds, and links to internal or external Web pages. Content administrators can also create and organize content into pages, in order to share it with users via the built in sharing functionality in the Portal.
The most recent release is SAS Information Delivery Portal 4.4.
What's New in SAS Information Delivery Portal 4.4
For SAS 9.4, SAS Trusted User is no longer the Portal Administrator. The Portal Administrator must be a member of the SAS Administrator group (sasadm@saspw). See SAS Note 50288 for further details.
The administration of the 4.4 release of SAS Information Delivery Portal includes the following changes and enhancements:
- Two new metadata properties, App.AllowEncodedPassword and App.AcceptDirectCredentials have been added in support of unchallenged portal access.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS Information Delivery Portal
- SAS Information Delivery Portal 4.4 Help HTML
- SAS Information Delivery Portal 4.4: Introduction PDF | HTML
- Developing Portlets for the SAS Information Delivery Portal 4.4 PDF | HTML
- Developing JSR-168-Compliant Portlets for the SAS Information Delivery Portal 4.4, Second Edition PDF | HTML
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Information Delivery Portal [HTML]
- SAS Information Delivery Portal titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- 2013 SAS Global Forum Papers
- Data Entry in SASŪ Strategy Management: A New, Better User (and Manager) Experience [PDF]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support Resources
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
- For SAS 9.4, SAS Trusted User is no longer the Portal Administrator
- Working in the SAS BI Dashboard portlet does not keep the session active for the SASŪ Information Delivery Portal
- Removing the Search and Options menus in SAS Information Delivery Portal 4.2 and later
- How to display results from a prompted SASŪ Stored Process in the SAS Information Delivery Portal without opening up a separate browser window