JMP is exploratory data analysis and modeling software for the desktop that is interactive and easy to use. JMP presents the results of analysis both graphically and numerically. JMP makes data analysis - and the discoveries that result - visual and helps to communicate those discoveries to others. The graphs in JMP are linked to each other and to the data, which makes it easier to discover trends, outliers and other patterns in the data. Customers use JMP to explore the causes of problems, design experiments, explore models and perform reliability analysis, to name a few of its capabilities.
The most current release is JMP 11.1
The fully functional trial copy allows you to import, export, manipulate, and save the kinds and amount of data you need to do your job. Use our sample data or your data. Experience firsthand how JMP helps you make quick, sound, data driven decisions that go straight to the bottom line.
Click here for JMP news. Each story opens a new window.
Visit the JMP product information page.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for JMP
- JMP 11.1 Basic Analysis [PDF] (2.48MB)
- JMP 11.1 Consumer Research [PDF] (1.59MB)
- JMP 11.1 Design of Experiments Guide [PDF] (4.04MB)
- JMP 11.1 Discovering JMP [PDF] (2.09MB)
- JMP 11.1 Essential Graphing [PDF] (4.77MB)
- JMP 11.1 Fitting Linear Models [PDF] (4.45MB)
- JMP 11.1 JSL Syntax Reference [PDF] (1.29MB)
- JMP 11.1 Multivariate Methods [PDF] (1.14MB)
- JMP 11.1 New Features [PDF] (951KB)
- JMP 11.1 Profilers [PDF] (1.77MB)
- JMP 11.1 Quality and Process Methods [PDF] (2.22MB)
- JMP 11.1 Reliability and Survival Methods [PDF] (2.62MB)
- JMP 11.1 Scripting Guide [PDF] (4.96MB)
- JMP 11.1 Specialized Models [PDF] (2.24MB)
- JMP 11.1 Using JMP [PDF] (4.37MB)
The collection of JMP documentation is available in the JMP Help > Books menu. This document describes each title to help you decide which book to explore. [PDF]
- All online documentation for supported releases of JMP [HTML]
- JMP Administrator Guides (in multiple languages) [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
- Learning Path for JMP Statistical Analysis
- Learning Path for Six Sigma
- Mentoring services
- JMP seminars
- JMP podcasts
For additional information, please visit the JMP Training Homepage
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
NotesThe JMP Knowledge Base contains a list of the most recent entries and a search box.