JMP® and JMP® Pro
JMP is designed for dynamic data visualization and analytics on the desktop. Interactive, comprehensive, and highly visual, JMP includes capabilities for data access and processing; statistical analysis; design of experiments; multivariate analysis; quality and reliability analysis; scripting; graphing and charting; and more. Because JMP makes it easy to see and explore data, it helps you spot relationships and hidden trends, dig into areas of interest, and move in new directions. And it streamlines communication of your analysis results.
JMP Pro is the advanced analytics version of JMP statistical discovery software. It provides all the tools for visual data access and manipulation, interactivity, comprehensive analyses, and extensibility found in JMP. JMP Pro also offers predictive modeling with cross validation; advanced consumer research and reliability analysis; and modern statistical modeling and bootstrapping. JMP Pro can be used for data mining and for building predictive models that generalize well, especially when the volume of data is large or when data are messy or missing or include outliers.
The most recent releases are JMP 13 and JMP Pro 13.1.
NewsWhat’s New in JMP 13
JMP 13 offers new ways to work with your data and share findings:
- Use virtual table joins, which link JMP tables in memory without a physical join.
- Manage new data types, including unstructured text in surveys, comment fields, and engineering reports.
- Show analyses with Dashboard Builder and enhanced interactive HTML reports.
Additionally, JMP Pro 13 offers you the ability to:
- Store and manage formula column scripts to organize models with a new Formula Depot platform.
- Use latent information in unstructured text data to enrich predictive models built with JMP Pro modeling platforms.
The fully functional trial copy allows you to import, export, manipulate, and save the kinds and amount of data you need to do your job. Use our sample data or your data. Experience firsthand how JMP helps you make quick, sound, data driven decisions that go straight to the bottom line.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for JMP and JMP Pro
- JMP 13.1 Automation Reference [PDF]
- JMP 13.1 Basic Analysis [PDF]
- JMP 13.1 Consumer Research, Second Edition [PDF]
- JMP 13.1 Design of Experiments Guide, Second Edition [PDF]
- JMP 13.1 Discovering JMP [PDF]
- JMP 13.1 Essential Graphing [PDF]
- JMP 13.1 Fitting Linear Models, Second Edition [PDF]
- JMP 13.1 JSL Syntax Reference [PDF]
- JMP 13.1 Macintosh Menu Description [PDF]
- JMP 13.1 Multivariate Methods, Second Edition [PDF]
- JMP 13.1 New Features [PDF]
- JMP 13.1 Predictive and Specialized Modeling, Second Edition [PDF]
- JMP 13.1 Profilers, Second Edition [PDF]
- JMP 13.1 Quality and Process Methods [PDF]
- JMP 13.1 Quick Reference [PDF]
- JMP 13.1 Reliability and Survival Methods [PDF]
- JMP 13.1 Scripting Guide [PDF]
- JMP 13.1 Using JMP [PDF]
- JMP 13.1 Windows Menu Descriptions [PDF]
- All online documentation for supported releases of JMP [HTML]
- White Papers for JMP [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
For additional information, please visit the JMP Training Homepage
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support Resources
JMP BlogThis is the official blog about JMP software from SAS, which links rich statistics with graphics, in memory and on the desktop.
JMP CommunityShare your experiences, questions and ideas with other JMP users.
JMP Administrators User CommunityShare your experiences, questions and ideas with other JMP administrators.
JMP Forums and Social MediaShare your experiences, questions and ideas with other JMP users.
|JMP on Facebook|
|JMP Life Sciences on Facebook|
|JMP Users Group on Facebook|
|JMP Google Group|
|JMP on LinkedIn|
|JMP Professional Network on LinkedIn|
|JMP on Twitter|
|JMP Life Sciences on Twitter|