JMP is designed for dynamic data visualization and analytics on the desktop. Interactive, comprehensive, and highly visual, JMP includes capabilities for data access and processing; statistical analysis; design of experiments; multivariate analysis; quality and reliability analysis; scripting; graphing and charting; and more. Because JMP makes it easy to see and explore data, it helps you spot relationships and hidden trends, dig into areas of interest, and move in new directions. And it streamlines communication of your analysis results.
JMP Pro is the advanced analytics version of JMP statistical discovery software. It provides all the tools for visual data access and manipulation, interactivity, comprehensive analyses, and extensibility found in JMP. JMP Pro also offers predictive modeling with cross validation; advanced consumer research and reliability analysis; and modern statistical modeling and bootstrapping. JMP Pro can be used for data mining and for building predictive models that generalize well, especially when the volume of data is large or when data are messy or missing or include outliers.
The most recent release are JMP 12.2 and JMP Pro 12.2.
NewsWhat’s New in JMP 12
JMP 12 provides several new analysis platforms, additions to existing platforms, and JMP Scripting Language (JSL) enhancements.
New analysis platforms include the following:
- Multiple Correspondence Analysis
- DOE Covering Array
- Process Capability
- Destructive Degradation
The fully functional trial copy allows you to import, export, manipulate, and save the kinds and amount of data you need to do your job. Use our sample data or your data. Experience firsthand how JMP helps you make quick, sound, data driven decisions that go straight to the bottom line.
Visit the JMP product information page.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for JMP and JMP Pro
- JMP 13 Basic Analysis [PDF]
- JMP 13 Consumer Research [PDF]
- JMP 13 Design of Experiments Guide [PDF]
- JMP 13 Discovering JMP [PDF]
- JMP 13 Essential Graphing [PDF]
- JMP 13 Fitting Linear Models [PDF]
- JMP 13 JSL Syntax Reference [PDF]
- JMP 13 Macintosh Menu Description [PDF]
- JMP 13 Multivariate Methods [PDF]
- JMP 13 New Features [PDF]
- JMP 13 Predictive and Specialized Modeling [PDF]
- JMP 13 Profilers [PDF]
- JMP 13 Quality and Process Methods [PDF]
- JMP 13 Quick Reference [PDF]
- JMP 13 Reliability and Survival Methods [PDF]
- JMP 13 Scripting Guide [PDF]
- JMP 13 Using JMP [PDF]
- JMP 13 Windows Menu Descriptions [PDF]
- All online documentation for supported releases of JMP [HTML]
- White Papers for JMP [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
For additional information, please visit the JMP Training Homepage
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support Resources
JMP BlogThis is the official blog about JMP software from SAS, which links rich statistics with graphics, in memory and on the desktop.
JMP CommunityShare your experiences, questions and ideas with other JMP users.
JMP Administrators User CommunityShare your experiences, questions and ideas with other JMP administrators.
JMP Forums and Social MediaShare your experiences, questions and ideas with other JMP users.
|JMP on Facebook|
|JMP Life Sciences on Facebook|
|JMP Users Group on Facebook|
|JMP Google Group|
|JMP on LinkedIn|
|JMP Professional Network on LinkedIn|
|JMP on Twitter|
|JMP Life Sciences on Twitter|