JMP is designed for dynamic data visualization and analytics on the desktop. Interactive, comprehensive, and highly visual, JMP includes capabilities for data access and processing; statistical analysis; design of experiments; multivariate analysis; quality and reliability analysis; scripting; graphing and charting; and more. Because JMP makes it easy to see and explore data, it helps you spot relationships and hidden trends, dig into areas of interest, and move in new directions. And it streamlines communication of your analysis results.
JMP Pro is the advanced analytics version of JMP statistical discovery software. It provides all the tools for visual data access and manipulation, interactivity, comprehensive analyses, and extensibility found in JMP. JMP Pro also offers predictive modeling with cross validation; advanced consumer research and reliability analysis; and modern statistical modeling and bootstrapping. JMP Pro can be used for data mining and for building predictive models that generalize well, especially when the volume of data is large or when data are messy or missing or include outliers.
The most current release are JMP 11.2.1 and JMP Pro 11.2.1.
The fully functional trial copy allows you to import, export, manipulate, and save the kinds and amount of data you need to do your job. Use our sample data or your data. Experience firsthand how JMP helps you make quick, sound, data driven decisions that go straight to the bottom line.
Click here for JMP news. Each story opens a new window.
Visit the JMP product information page.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for JMP and JMP Pro
- JMP 11.1 Basic Analysis [PDF] (2.48MB)
- JMP 11.1 Consumer Research [PDF] (1.59MB)
- JMP 11.1 Design of Experiments Guide [PDF] (4.04MB)
- JMP 11.1 Discovering JMP [PDF] (2.09MB)
- JMP 11.1 Essential Graphing [PDF] (4.77MB)
- JMP 11.1 Fitting Linear Models [PDF] (4.45MB)
- JMP 11.1 JSL Syntax Reference [PDF] (1.29MB)
- JMP 11.1 Multivariate Methods [PDF] (1.14MB)
- JMP 11.1 New Features [PDF] (951KB)
- JMP 11.1 Profilers [PDF] (1.77MB)
- JMP 11.1 Quality and Process Methods [PDF] (2.22MB)
- JMP 11.1 Reliability and Survival Methods [PDF] (2.62MB)
- JMP 11.1 Scripting Guide [PDF] (4.96MB)
- JMP 11.1 Specialized Models [PDF] (2.24MB)
- JMP 11.1 Using JMP [PDF] (4.37MB)
The collection of JMP documentation is available in the JMP Help > Books menu. This document describes each title to help you decide which book to explore. [PDF]
- All online documentation for supported releases of JMP [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
- Learning Path for JMP Statistical Analysis
- Learning Path for Six Sigma
- Mentoring services
- JMP seminars
For additional information, please visit the JMP Training Homepage
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support Resources
JMP CommunityShare your experiences, questions and ideas with other JMP users.
JMP Administrators User CommunityShare your experiences, questions and ideas with other JMP administrators.
JMP Forums and Social MediaShare your experiences, questions and ideas with other JMP users.
|JMP on Facebook|
|JMP Life Sciences on Facebook|
|JMP Users Group on Facebook|
|JMP Google Group|
|JMP on LinkedIn|
|JMP Professional Network on LinkedIn|
|JMP on Twitter|
|JMP Life Sciences on Twitter|