SASŪ Forecasting for Desktop
SAS Forecasting for Desktop is a forecasting application that provides automation and productivity gains for smaller scale forecasting tasks. (SAS Forecast Server is recommended for large scale forecasting projects.) SAS Forecast Studio is the client component that provides a graphical interface to the SAS Forecast Server Procedures.
The most recent release is SAS Forecasting for Desktop 13.2.
SAS Forecasting for Desktop 13.2 is now available.
SAS Forecasting for Desktop is a forecasting application that enables you to quickly run smaller scale forecasting tasks (up to 1000 time series per project). Here is some of the key functionality in SAS Forecasting for Desktop:
- Generate models automatically by using models that ship with the product.
- Create your own forecasting models or combine generated models.
- Perform top-down, bottom-up, and middle-out hierarchical forecasting.
- Visually analyze and diagnose time series data.
- Model the potential effect of events and independent variables.
- Analyze the effect on forecasts of various future values for the input series.
- Perform rolling simulations to determine the best model for your data.
Free Online Documentation
SAS Forecasting for Desktop 14.2
- SAS Forecast Studio 14.2: User's Guide PDF
- SAS Forecasting for Desktop 14.2: Administrator's Guide PDF
- System Requirements--SAS Forecasting for Desktop 14.2 HTML
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
SAS Forecasting and Econometrics CommunityShare your experiences, questions and ideas with other SAS Forecast Server users.