The SAS Foundation Services Manager plug-in to the SAS Management Console provides
- Create a SAS Foundation Services deployment by defining services and their
- Create a service deployment group which may be used to selectively deploy
services by optionally specifying a group restriction when deploying services
- Create a service definition
- Duplicate a SAS Foundation Services deployment
- Export/Import a service deployment
- Export a SAS Foundation Services deployment to a UTF-* encoded XML file, so that
it can be later re-imported into a SAS metadata repository or
be used as a source from which a services deployment configuration
can be deployed
- Import a SAS Foundation Services deployment from a UTF-8 encoded XML file
into a SAS metadata repository
- Save/Merge a service's configuration
- Select a SAS Foundation Service that supports this feature and save its
configuration data to a UTF-8 encoded XML file
- Select an XML file containing a SAS Foundation Service's saved configuration
data and merge it into a service's configuration.
Merging Service Configurations
The following services support a capability to merge service configuration data.
Refer to each service's documentation for a description of its configuration data
and details on data which can be merged.