Getting to Know SAS Enterprise Guide
SAS Supports Teaching and Learning with a User-Friendly Interface
Key benefits of SAS Enterprise Guide for academia:
||SAS is the industry leader in analytics. Whether you are new to SAS or an experienced user, we offer a comprehensive
software package for teaching and learning. The SAS software package includes SAS Enterprise Guide, a user-friendly,
point-and-click Windows client interface that provides quick access to the analytic power of SAS.
View a demo.
- Create charts, graphs and reports for class exercises or research projects. SAS Enterprise Guide is helpful for SAS users whose skills are anywhere from basic to advanced. Output can be generated in HTML, Adobe PDF and more.
- Perform analytics in less time. SAS Enterprise Guide delivers many reporting, graphical and analytical abilities, including forecasting, correlations and predictive models - all via point-and-click access. SAS Enterprise Guide also significantly reduces programming time because task code is generated automatically.
- Review your programming work (or your students' work). Faculty and staff can view the task code that's generated (or copy the code for reuse in other applications). The traditional programming environment is still available. There’s also a graphical process flow diagram of the entire project.
- Access data from different sources for class exercises or research projects. You can bring data into SAS from .txt files (i.e., tab-delimited or comma-delimited files), and you can obtain additional licenses to import data from other sources.
Would you like more information about SAS Enterprise Guide?
SAS Enterprise Guide Demo – SAS Enterprise Guide provides professors, students and researchers with a point-and-click interface to the power of SAS. The point and click environment helps you every step of the way - from bringing in the data, to analyzing the data, to producing output.
SAS Enterprise Guide Online Documentation – Visit this Web site to get information about system requirements, installation instructions, FAQs, publications and more.
Training – Software training is available at a 50 percent discount to administrators, faculty and students for most courses. SAS offers a range of training options to meet your needs:
– SAS Publishing offers many books particularly suited for use in higher education. We recommend The Little SAS® Book for Enterprise Guide 4.1.
. To receive a desk copy, click here
SAS OnDemand for Academics – SAS Enterprise Guide is the point-and-click interface for this software:
- Gives professors and university students the analytic and reporting power of SAS for their coursework.
- Provides SAS over the Web, making the software easy to access and use – no expensive hardware, software administration or disks to install.
Additional SAS resources are available to help you incorporate SAS Enterprise Guide into your curriculum and to support teaching and learning with SAS.
For higher education pricing information, call SAS at 1-800-727-0025 or fill out our online form.
Do you have access to SAS Enterprise Guide?
Check the local drive on your computer (C:\Program Files) and open the SAS folder. Look for SAS Enterprise Guide.
If you do not have SAS Enterprise Guide, contact your institution's software acquisitions personnel. Many academic customers license a bundle designed for education, and this bundle includes SAS Enterprise Guide, so it may be worth checking out.