SAS Programming Institute for High School Educators
SAS World Headquarters, Cary, NC
June 25-29, 2012
Participants are responsible for
- accommodations during the training
- travel arrangements to and from the training
What is included in the training (approx. value over $3500) and what benefits will I receive?
- Instructional Strategies and Training: In this hands-on workshop you will learn the basics of SAS programming, how to access help and documentation and how SAS programming is similar to other languages you may already know. You will also learn best practices; discover how this training connects to students' academic and career goals.
- Software: License for Base SAS, SAS/GRAPH & SAS/Access to PC Files for 30 computers for no charge.
- Meals: SAS will provide breakfast and lunch every day and dinner for one night.
- A certificate documenting completion of the SAS Programming for High School Class. (May be used to gain Continuing Education Credits (CEUs), depending upon district guidelines.)
- Invitation to participate in feedback surveys and an online teacher network of SAS educators.
- Networking time to make new acquaintances and connect with leading educators from across the US.
- The option of taking the SAS Base Certification Exam for a reduced rate of $90.