Inside This Issue
Did you know that 2013 is the International Year of Statistics? At SAS, statistics is in our DNA. The name SAS began as an acronym for "Statistical Analysis Software." While we've expanded from our beginnings, statistics remains at the heart of what we do.
As we celebrate the contributions of statisticians in making our world a healthier, insightful and more dynamic place, we hope you'll join us by checking out the latest resources available in this issue.
Hats off to your accomplishments!
Here’s a sneak peek at what’s in this issue:
- The International Year of Statistics.
- Users groups.
- New features at support.sas.com.
- SAS apps.
- Support services for SAS® Visual Analytics.
In every issue, you’ll always find the latest information from SAS:
- Resources: white papers, newsletters, documentation and SAS Talks.
- Community: users groups, events, blogs and discussion forums.
- Problem solving: technical support, licensing assistance and SAS Knowledge Base.
- Learning: books, training, certifications and webinars.
Branches is a publication created by the SAS Customer Loyalty team to connect you with information and resources that will help you get the most out of your SAS experience. It is produced three times a year.