Inside This Issue
Technology enables us to connect with more information than ever before - sometimes to the point of overload. At SAS, we want you to connect with us in ways that help you learn and succeed.
Read this issue of Branches for some vital connections, including:
- Support site highlights.
- SAS Education offerings, including free video training.
- Why you should attend SAS® Global Forum 2014.
- SAS Communities and blogs you should know about.
- Spotlight on SAS pioneers and protégés.
In every issue, you’ll always find the latest information from SAS:
- Resources: white papers, newsletters, documentation and SAS Talks.
- Community: users groups, events, blogs and discussion forums.
- Problem solving: technical support, licensing assistance and SAS Knowledge Base.
- Learning: books, training, certifications and webinars.
Branches is a publication created by the SAS Customer Loyalty team to connect you with information and resources that will help you get the most out of your SAS experience. It is produced three times a year.