Inside This Issue
It's not how you use SAS® software that's most important - it's why you use it. That's why we offer support and guidance to not only help you become a more proficient SAS user, but to help you achieve what you set out to do in the first place: uncover new opportunities.
Read this issue of Branches to learn about:
- Support site highlights.
- SAS Education offerings, including free tutorial videos.
- Highlights from SAS Global Forum 2014.
- SAS Communities and blogs you should know about.
- SAS Analytics U, a great program for aspiring SAS students.
In every issue, you’ll always find the latest information from SAS:
- Resources: white papers, newsletters, documentation and SAS Talks.
- Community: users groups, events, blogs and discussion forums.
- Problem solving: technical support, licensing assistance and SAS Knowledge Base.
- Learning: books, training, certifications and webinars.
Branches is a publication created by the SAS Customer Loyalty team to connect you with information and resources that will help you get the most out of your SAS experience. It is produced three times a year.