Introducing the new SASware Ballot Community
Since 1976, we have been asking our customers what they would like to see in SAS software. The first SASware Ballot was released that year and has steadily grown along with the company. The SASware Ballot is a global survey in which you, our customers, vote for the enhancements to SAS software and services that you want to see implemented. Ballot items are added to the survey based on suggestions that customers submit to SAS throughout the year.
SASware Ballot is now part of the updated online support communities—giving you the ability to view and sort voting results in real-time. In addition to voting, you can also provide additional information about particular ballot items through the comments feature.
New SASware Ballot Features
- Vote suggestions up or down to impact results
- Start discussions, ask questions, make comments on ballot items with visible threaded discussions
- See how your colleagues are voting with real-time voting results
- Search for ideas and submit suggestions for potential ballot inclusion
- Share ballot items with other SAS users on the Communities on SAS online support community
- Follow individual ideas or receive email notifications on updates
- Subscribe to RSS feeds for individual suggestions or whole categories
We hope that you enjoy the new SASware Ballot community. Please visit often to vote, collaborate and comment with your colleagues and SAS on ideas suggested by SAS users throughout the year.
: If you are not already logged in to the SAS Customer Support Center or are a new user, then you will be prompted to either log in or create a profile before you can vote.