SAS Global Certification program
SAS Certified Predictive Modeler using SAS Enterprise Miner 7 Credential
Designed for SAS Enterprise Miner users who perform predictive analyticsDuring this performance-based examination, candidates will use SAS Enterprise Miner to perform the examination tasks. It is essential that the candidate have a firm understanding and mastery of the functionalities for predictive modeling available in SAS Enterprise Miner 7.
Successful candidates should have the ability to
* This credential and exam were updated to 7.1 effective Jan 1, 2013. There are minimal differences between the 6.1 and 7.1 versions of the exam, and the recommended training course is appropriate for 6.1 or 7.1. Candidates who have taken training at the 6.1 level would not be disadvantaged in taking the 7.1 version exam. Candidates see the same case study/data as before and would need to take the same actions.
Required ExamCandidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the Predictive Modeling Using SAS Enterprise Miner 7 Exam.
- 61 multiple-choice questions (must achieve score of 70% correct to pass)
- 3 hours to complete exam
- Candidates will use SAS Enterprise Miner to perform this exam
- Exam offered exclusively at SAS training centers
Exam topics include:Data Preparation
- Starting a new Enterprise Miner project
- Missing values
- Initial data exploration including data visualization/measurement levels or scales/variable reduction
- Data splitting/balancing/overfitting/oversampling
- Logistic/linear regression
- Artificial neural networks (MLP)
- Decision trees
- Variable importance/odds ratio
- Profit/loss/prior probabilities
- Comparison between models/lift chart/ROC/profit & loss
- Assessment of a single model
- Score a data set
- Model implementation
Best Value! Save 35%.
Predictive Modeling Certification Package
Available in U.S. and Canada
View the sample questions for this exam.
Preparation options may vary by country
|Choose a country for specific training options.|
For candidates with considerable experience in predictive modeling with SAS Enterprise Miner, the following publication provides a solid overview of the types of concepts and skills found in the examination:
For more informationContact the SAS Global Certification Program at email@example.com or 800-333-7660.
Register for the Predictive Modeling Using SAS Enterprise Miner 7 exam.
By phone in the U.S.: 800-333-7660
Exam PricingIn the United States, the fee associated with this exam is $250 USD. Certification exam prices are subject to change.
Faculty, staff, and full-time students of academic institutions are eligible for a discount on SAS Certification exams. Candidates in the United States receive a 50% discount. International candidates should contact your local office for discount information.
Cancellation PolicyThe SAS cancellation policy covers courses and conferences. If you are unable to attend the event for which you registered, please inform SAS as soon as possible. Fees are fully refundable if notification is received by phone, mail, or e-mail at least 8 calendar days prior to the scheduled start date of an event; after that (7 calendar days or less), the full event fee will be charged. Substitutions (name changes) are accepted at any time prior to the event. Transfers are accepted up to 24 hours before the event start date with a maximum of one transfer allowed per original transaction.
Guaranteed to Run Program
*Due to contractual relationships with our Business Knowledge Series authors, courses within this program do not apply. Valid for courses offered in the United States only. In addition, this guarantee does not apply to delays and/or cancellations beyond SAS' control, including but not limited to, illness, transportation delays, fires, floods, labor disputes, casualty, riots, wars, governmental regulations or controls, materials shortages, or acts of God.
Arriving at the test center: Candidates should plan to arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled exam time. Candidates arriving more than 15 minutes late are not guaranteed exam availability or a refund.
Reference materials: To maintain the security of the test environment, candidates are not permitted to bring reference materials of any kind into the testing center.
Personal items: The only items allowed in the testing area are your identification. Please leave any backpacks, laptops, briefcases and other personal items at home. If you have personal items that cannot be left behind (such as purses), the testing center may have lockers available for use. No cameras, cell phones, audio players, or other electronic devices are allowed during exam sessions. Please refer to Pearson VUE Candidate Rules Agreement for more information.
All notes will be collected at the end of testing and no material may be removed from the testing event.